Role & Responsibilities
To succeed in this role, you need to be a more than just a phone sales person. You will be researching leads across multiple geographies, sending customized emails and making targeted phone calls to sports scientists, PTs, S&Cs and researchers.
Your success will be underpinned by your ability to identify & connect with customers and ultimately hand off leads to our sports science sales team. You will talk daily to multiple customers with a focus on learning, selling and iterating. You will help our sales team pitch to and work with high value customers.
Your primary responsibility will be to qualify customer-product fit and book a web or face to face demonstration with our sales team. This role is a unique opportunity to be an early stage entrepreneur inside a company that is known globally as the gold standard in motion capture.
You will be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of customer needs and IMeasureU priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer empathy, engagement and communication skills as well as the technical understanding to deliver qualified opportunities to our sports science sales team in the USA, UK & Australia.
To be successful, you will have a passion for sports, tech and solving customer problems.
You will become the “voice of IMeasureU” and drive discussions with senior sports science and rehabilitation leaders.
- Own the top of the sales funnel (inbound/outbound/discovery call) to drive qualified leads to sales team
- Research customer, find decision maker, engage decision maker, understand customer problem, qualify fit, set appointment for sales
- Originate win-win relationships with pro teams, universities, PT & orthopedic clinics
- Relentless grow global sales pipeline
- Month on month qualified prospect growth
- Understand customer requirements and industry trends and feed that back constantly to our sales team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Clear understanding of and network in Sports Science
- History of year on year inside sales quota overachievement
- Proven ability to bring a new product to market
- Postgraduate degree in science or business
- Experience working with high performance athletes
- Strong network in collegiate & pro sport
- Experience working in a PT and or Orthopaedic clinic
- Software as a Service inside sales experience
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
IMeasureU offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, long term disability, a company matched 401(k) program, generous vacation allowance, and coworkers who are driven to succeed and enjoy a fun, challenging work environment.
IMeasureU, Inc., is a subsidiary of Oxford Metrics Plc, a public company founded in 1984 with a proven track record of growth, financial stability, technical innovation and long-term customer relationships. We are an equal opportunity employer.