Are you someone who is passionate about working with products that improve people’s lives? Join us.
IMeasureU is an innovative NZ success story that has developed an inertial sensor platform that precisely quantifies body movement. Working with professional and collegiate sports around the world, your work will be used by some of the world’s top athletes and biggest brands from our spacious and unique office located near Kingsland.
As the Office Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the IMU office. We’re interested in a person that will fit right into the team and is keen to grow with us – ideally, you’ll be flexible, fun, driven, have a passion for technology, creative and have a great attitude!
- Management of the office facilities, services and maintenance
- Manage import/export of goods
- Manage payment of bills
- Ensure office equipment and supplies are maintained
- Manage office HR, including facilitating recruitment and liaising with UK head office
- Manage logistics and organisation of staff travel (hopefully soon!)
- Assist with the marketing, development and testing of our wide range of products
- Organise and facilitate office events.
- Assist our remote sales team onboarding customers onto our platform
- Ability to problem solve and manage employee queries in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- A high level of attention to detail, accuracy and time management
- Have a supportive, and intuitive approach
- Well organised and good at multi-tasking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Focus on continuous improvement looking for opportunities to improve our office, information, and processes
- The ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders at various levels
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum 2 years of experience in a comparable role and have the right to legally work and reside in NZ.
NZ Development Manager